The Faculty Association is accepting nominations for Board of Directors positions whose terms end in 2023.
Positions open for nominations:
- Five (5) director positions are open for nomination.
- The term is three years for each position.
- Nominees for director positions must be Association members.
- President and Chair position is open for nomination.
- The term is two years for someone other than the incumbent.
- Only those who have served on the Board of Directors for at least one year during the previous five years or are current members of the Board may be nominated for the role of president and chair.
- The designated sessional seat is open for nomination.
- The term is one year.
- Nominees for this seat must be Association members or have held a sessional position at some point since May 1, 2022.
Potential candidates should be aware that Board of Directors meetings are regularly scheduled on Tuesday afternoons, approximately once per month, from September to June. Additional meetings are scheduled as required. Board members are also often appointed to a variety of other Association, University, and external committees as representatives of the Association.
Nominations Due February 8, 2023
Members can request the nomination form by email from the Faculty Association office at [email protected]. Please submit nominations and related materials electronically by Wednesday, February 8, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
Nominators must clearly identify the person being nominated. Alternatively, emails from the nominator or their electronic signatures may be attached to the nomination form.